Wow!!! My almost crash video.

Reaction score
Wow!! I have not been here in a while. This forum has grown!! Nice!!!

After my recent "almost crashed" experience, I felt compelled to share. I was just going up for a little flying around my sister-in-law's neighborhood. I should have known something was going to happen because when I took off, I had 8 satellites but as I was going up I saw one red blink and I noticed on my screen I was down to 6. I kept going up and then it jumped to 12 so I felt confident. I flew around for a while without any issues but during my landing (about 6:40) it suddenly went crazy. It scared the @#$% out me and after a few movements of the sticks and gaining control which basically meant avoiding flying into a tree and geting some altitude, I was able to bring her back down for a somewhat bumpy landing. During the craziness, I did notice on my screen that I was down two 4 satellites. This loss of GPS signals definitely reaffirms my belief that I will not be flying in "manual" mode.....ever!!! LOL!!! Enjoy the video.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8w2FUypF4Y[/youtube]

thats crazy. i don't really see how losing satellites will cause i drone to go crazy. in my experience the only thing that happens is the phantom will go into ATTI mode and it will blink yellow until it regains satellite lock again. god job saving it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20