Wow!. Look At This Fox News Video.

You just have to love Fox News " drone death ray ". I also like how the drone just lands so softy and so easy with the gun and there's some guy in the van. So fox make them out to be some creep

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: JonEQuest
Isn't it now a Federal offence to interfere with a drone flight?
I'm not sure about the federal offense. But I do think that in the few cases I have seen. The person that did shoot down the drone was still arrested and charged as you are firing into the open sky

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

What bothers me about this is that the "tech guy" referenced the "drone collision" at Heathrow airport when it has already been determined it was not a drone.

Vid won't play here, but from the comments, sounds like something the lefty BBC would show, lefties don't like freedom.

I agree but it's not just the lefties - the Daily Mail are just as bad and they are supposed to be right wing. It's funny that traditional votes of a particular party will ALWAYS vote for that party even if they swapped policies overnight!
This happened in the UK with Tony Bliar and in the USA many years ago when the Republicans and Democrats swapped positions! Neocons are the worst of the lot.
Me I just hate hypocrites of any description!

Reactions: ObiDon
The media is so dramatic with everything they do. One of the reason I don't watch the news ever.

Reactions: MrTommy
It is criminal that they even remotely refer to the "incident" in the UK a few weeks ago since it a drone had been completely ruled out. It is like the "hands up, don't shoot" in Ferguson, MO being perpetuated even though that didn't happen either.

Reactions: ObiDon
What bothers me about this is that the "tech guy" referenced the "drone collision" at Heathrow airport when it has already been determined it was not a drone.
What do you expect from a news media like Fox? They've been called out many times for inaccurate reporting. They get so excited about stories like this they can't even spell right. Notice the segment about the Death Ray, they quote, The U.S. bough 100...Bough?? Did you mean BOUGHT? LOL!!!

I agree but it's not just the lefties - the Daily Mail are just as bad and they are supposed to be right wing. It's funny that traditional votes of a particular party will ALWAYS vote for that party even if they swapped policies overnight!
This happened in the UK with Tony Bliar and in the USA many years ago when the Republicans and Democrats swapped positions! Neocons are the worst of the lot.
Yeah, people need to start looking at policies, instead of 'my Dad voted for them so'.. Bliar was slimey from the very beginning, what he did here to the UK he is now hated for by 99%. Personally I no longer vote for either of the two main parties. Also hoping we'll get out of the EU - the reason we have such low power wifi... Anyways, enough about politics.. Shame on Fox, and disgusting they mention the plastic bag that was mistaken for a drone!

Reactions: Wibble
That's the biggest problem our hobby faces - we seem to be hated by a large segment of the people on both the left and the right.

Reactions: Wibble
Yeah, people need to start looking at policies, instead of 'my Dad voted for them so'.. Bliar was slimey from the very beginning, what he did here to the UK he is now hated for by 99%. Personally I no longer vote for either of the two main parties. Also hoping we'll get out of the EU - the reason we have such low power wifi... Anyways, enough about politics.. Shame on Fox, and disgusting they mention the plastic bag that was mistaken for a drone!

I despise the EU but I hope and pray we won't leave. I run a shipping company and at the moment it is as easy to ship to say Estonia or Greece as it is to Birmingham. The 2 countries that cause us real hassle are Norway and Switzerland because they are outside the EU.
Try telling Joe Blogs he needs an EORI number and a commercial invoce for the engine he just sold to someone in France and see how he reacts. Shipping costs will go up a lot and so will the problems.
We won't lose the CE mark either. British companies will still have to stick to CE type approval if they want to sell their goods in Europe.

Thanks for the video. It is sad that most of us are good guys and are being seen as bad guys...I do this for fun and I am extremely careful I don't create any hazard to my community.

This is typical of the whole media fear campaign against drones. Everything is half-truths or outright fabrications. They don't give a **** about the facts, only their narrative.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj