wow apple company in china not good

Reaction score
found out from my bro that apple company in china has nets around building cause so many people jump to there death from working there crazy
upload_2016-7-20_23-24-41.png
upload_2016-7-20_23-25-16.png

This is pretty old news that I think Steve Jobs made a comment about before. Still very sad though :(

This is pretty old news that I think Steve Jobs made a comment about before. Still very sad though :(
never seen it before or heard about it cant believe work conditions must be bad

Its not an apple company but foxcom who are are huge subcontractor, doing manufacturing for apple/samsung etc etc. as above very old news.

Reactions: konidair and N017RW
Its not an apple company but foxcom who are are huge subcontractor, doing manufacturing for apple/samsung etc etc. as above very old news.
Correct.

Not only did this news come out years before even Steve Job's death, but Apple somehow became the "face" of these cheap labor stories even though those exact same factories manufacture goods for Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, etc. It's like that everywhere in China.

If anything, Apple is one of the better companies since they have contracts with rules of standards that Foxconn must adhere to for employees who work on Apple products. Hard to say if those rules are actually met but Apple is at least making an effort.

Remember, Apple doesn't manufacture their own stuff except for the Mac Pro which is manufactured in the United States.

I am VERY opinionated about politics, but I won't do it here. However, I will say that I wish our country only do business with the peoples of countries who freely elect their government. We can't compete with slave and prison labor.
I wish that, too. But it also drives me nuts when you have people like Trump say things like "I'm going force Apple bring their manufacturing back to the United States." Trump clearly has no clue about manufacturing, supply chain, etc.

(plus Apple already manufactures their Mac Pro here in the US -- but that's a small fraction of a percent of their total manufacturing)

Just a guess. DJI is in China. Your UAS is manufactured there. Most everything you use in you life is made there. It's a valid discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Old news, not valid its literally 3 years old. If your just hearing about it you must have been living under a rock ;)

I just hope that the conditions at DJI aren't the same. But they probably are. And to add. Problem is older than 3 yrs. try 20 plus or even more.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

why can't they just jump out in front of a bus or train or something? If i were going to jump, i would pick a much higher place like a mountain - that way i could at least enjoy the fall for a little longer.

Reactions: flpholt
Old news, not valid its literally 3 years old. If your just hearing about it you must have been living under a rock ;)
not under rock just don't pay attention to what is going on in china work and play takes up most of time

Reactions: FASTFJR

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic