WOW $1259!!!

Can I use a Phantom 2 Intelligent Flight Battery with the Phantom 3?

No. The Phantom 3 uses a newly designed Intelligent Flight Battery with greater power. The Phantom 3 has a 4 cell battery with a capacity of 4480 mAh and a voltage of 15.2 V.

Everyone should take any promise of ship and delivery dates with a grain of salt.

The situation is so dynamic just HOURS after the official announcement that any forecasts are subject to change.

Reactions: offthefront
I think i will sit back and watch the video's of the p3 bouncing off garage doors. Then order one after the bugs are worked out.:D

So there was like 5 flight demos of which 2 went pretty much flawless. I'm so excited about everything I hate to post something negative. But I will say that with all the money they poured into this live release announcement they could have had things dialed in. I guarantee those responsible would at a minimum be getting some days off if it were my company.

I have a feeling the video pixelating and usual video freeze will be the most common threads seen in the P3 forum.

They said you can stream live 720p video to youtube from 1 mile away. That will be incredible without a doubt.

Said flying time was around 23mins.

Same on board sensor system as the inspire1 allowing you to fly indoors.

No mention when or where to pre-order yet.

did you catch the drunk guy from singapore. lol

and the guy from greece who flew cliffside and said I've lost all control and the phantom started the rth? lol

Great machine though, i love all of the enhancements. Im really excited over the software and the live youtube feed with built in editor, really techy to have a live youtube feed built in ... 1 mile and light bridge illl believe when i see it but , based on current 1k cost of light bridge to have built into phantom is pretty amazing the price point was kept so reasonable. Yes the controller is bad ***!! love the gimbal buttons!.

Really great...

Im waiting before I purchase my 3rd drone unfortunalty though for the 3drobotics release april 13th... just to weigh all options...

Yikes. Why so late, @offthefront? Amazon's page says May 15th

Duno ......
P3 Order.png

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl