Would you like the DJI Go app to have distance in Feet and Miles?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27337
  • Start date

Would you like the DJI Go app to have distance in Feet and Miles?

• Yes

Votes: 55 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
upload_2016-7-19_21-41-49.png

you can select between metric (meters) and imperial (feet) now, so what is the question?

I figure after a Late August or early September firmware update you won't need to worry about miles being displayed. They will limit you to an arbitrary distance limit per your location. I for one won't be doing any more updates unless there is one that adds electronic steroids to the bird to make it morph into a P5.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: flpholt
Even though the math is simple I don't see why it wouldn't be handy to have it in addition to the existing options.

Isnt it about time you abolished a 200 years old, archaic, illogical, British measurement system? I mean if you have trouble interpreting the numbers even though you where born in to the system, something isnt right. No one needs a calculator to know how many meters go in to a kilometer.

i agree the RTH should be in feet. but i finally figured out that 120m/400ft, 60m/200ft, 30m/100ft (not exactly but close enough). I keep my RTH at 40m unless I fly near hills.

Canada here, NO. Hahaha

Get with the modern program. Ha

RedHotPoker

No Sir, I live in Alberta Canada. Hahaha

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member