Would you like a job in Multirotors?

Reaction score
Who would like to work with multirotors for a living.

Marionville Models is looking for a keen RC enthusiast to help us expand our growing Multirotor department.
Applicant would be required to build setup and provide technical support for DJI multirotors.

So if you know your Multirotors, handy on a computer and good at dealing with the public then drop me an email at [email protected].

Location is Edinburgh, Scotland

Cheers
Ricc.

Reasons to live in Scottland.

Golf, job in multirotors, golf, bagpipes, golf, beautiful women, golf, history, golf, lots to photograph and Golf!

I was there in the late 80's around April. I remember it being beautiful but damp and very cold.

"If you're thinking of going on holiday and the Arctic is fully booked, why not try Scotland?"

Marionville Models said:
Who would like to work with multirotors for a living.

Marionville Models is looking for a keen RC enthusiast to help us expand our growing Multirotor department.
Applicant would be required to build setup and provide technical support for DJI multirotors.

So if you know your Multirotors, handy on a computer and good at dealing with the public then drop me an email at [email protected].

Location is Edinburgh, Scotland

Cheers
Ricc.

I'd move to scotland in a heartbeat, but the pay would have to be something probably not possible in that kind of position.

No problem with Scotland, guys. I can fish for salmon most days of the season, shoot grouse - one of the most famous game birds in the world - throughout August and September and hunt Highland red stags when I'm bored. I tried golf but it got in the way of other, more important things.

And Scotland is a truly brilliant place to fly a Phantom. Scenery to die for and lots of empty wide open spaces. Nae hassle here.

I'd hope whoever gets the job with Multirotors is well looked after and gives good service in return. And as far as the OP is concerned, best of luck with your appeal for a suitable applicant. I hope you are successful.

If your fair skinned and into multirotors this job was made for you. The only time you need to worry about getting a tan is at firework displays.

I’m in the UK but at the wrong end, I’m sure there must be lots of flyers up there so I’m sure you’ll have no problem finding somebody.

Great place Scotland, I love it. Terrific scenery.

I've had a few good leads on potential applicants for the position. I'm sure i'll find the right one when can help up me grow our Multirotor side of my business.

I'm in Aberdeen at the moment.
Been here for a week. 0 days to fly due to weather. Will be leaving bonny Scotland Sunday.
Love Scotland, but never go for the weather.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik