Would you consider this a crack?

[file]Bottom crack?|none[/file]

On the bottom right near the screw. looks like a tiny crack to me
Hmmm what about this?
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1459370412.773585.jpg

you guys selling crack on this forum... ought to be ashamed of yourselves
It makes me laugh this guy actually thought I was serious! loooool that's the biggest laugh I've had all week! Jesus! .. so gullible! (I'm referring to the laughable $1000 justgregg offered me for my P4!!)

Last edited:

I have the exact same mark on mine. This doesn't look like something that will compromise integrity. It's more of a mark than a crack. My P4 works so well out of the box and given so many others seem to have had problems I'm happy to keep mine. I have DJI Care as well if anything happens.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have the exact same mark on mine. This doesn't look like something that will compromise integrity. It's more of a mark than a crack. My P4 works so well out of the box and given so many others seem to have had problems I'm happy to keep mine. I have DJI Care as well if anything happens.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Ahh ok that's reassuring thank you for your post.

That looks to me an awful lot like a molding flaw. I've got 25 flights in. All of them in S mode and far. Average 8 kilometers total per flight. Nothing yet.
I've got like 35 flights and no cracks.

Maybe I stand corrected, I went to check those screws that were too tight on yours and they are fine but:

image_zpskymbfbyc.jpeg

Then just for the heck of it, I looked around and I saw this. I don't think it classifies as a crack, I don't think anyway. It's a lot harder to see in the pic but you can easily "feel" it. Maybe a rock while landing? Maybe when I took out a leaf? Or is it a crack? I can't even imagine cracking that material but I can't imagine scratching it either. Well you guys do what you want, but I'm definitely replacing mine. Everyone needs a first dent but I'm not ready for it. It's harder to see than it really is. I can sort of even put a finger nail in it.

image_zpsyzy7ikfn.jpeg

Also, look what I did to my gimbal clamp when, like a moron, I left it on a night flight for 20 mins. Look at the joint, not the one in your hand.

image_zpsurvxfavk.jpeg

I dont know why I feel I owe any of you explanations but this is the reason I would bring it back if I did. That little thing that you can't see because of bad lighting is a signifigant scrape or possible crack (if it is a crack, I will determine if I will exchange or return), if it's just a scuff, I could not care less but I am good with the gimbal but not a crack. Trust me it is 1000x worse than it looks here.

image_zpsyzy7ikfn.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers