Would you consider this a crack?

would like to see others posting this similar issue as well :/

at the moment, just gonna ignore this and enjoy the quad as returning it back is a waste of time over a tiny defect

I would just drop a drop of very fine glue into the crack, there is a glue called creeping crack cure by captain tolley.

Reactions: Jussaguy
would like to see others posting this similar issue as well :/

at the moment, just gonna ignore this and enjoy the quad as returning it back is a waste of time over a tiny defect

You certainly should have the right to a replacement if you want considering the price of the quad - but if I was in your position and everything else on the quad is perfect, I wouldn't bother with a replacement. I can't imagine that crack impacting performance or getting worse.

I am sure if you look hard enough you can find imperfections on tons of the P4s already out there. I am not requested a replacement for whatever the hell this crack/seam is going up one of the arms on my P4. I'm pretty numb to it all after dealing with the P3 cracks.

[file]P4 imperfection|none[/file]

Humm, i would call DJI to request a repair or replacement, any crack reduce resale value and increase risks of other cracks...!

That looks like a potential crack, but it could be a molding flaw too. There's an easy way to find out if it's really a crack, just lift the edge of the plastic to see if the crack expands.
upload_2016-3-29_16-58-23.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-29_16-56-14.png
    upload_2016-3-29_16-56-14.png
    425.5 KB · Views: 456
That looks to me an awful lot like a molding flaw. I've got 25 flights in. All of them in S mode and far. Average 8 kilometers total per flight. Nothing yet.

Reactions: Kman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub