Would you attend a "Fly-In"?

Reaction score
If you would indulge me, I would like to ask you to please take a short 9-question survey to gauge interest in getting like-minded drone flyers to different locations around the US and world for the purpose of flying, meeting, and relaxing TOGETHER! It's completely anonymous, and just trying to get an idea of the feasibility of it.

Thanks

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DM23LYZ

Someone already made a comment in the survey "As far as I was aware Phantom Pilots is not exclusive to people living in the US. So why have questionnaires in such forums which are US only, without even acknowledging that your post does not apply to many other readers."

Of course I want everyone who reads these forums to take the survey, and I don't believe any of the survey questions are geared just to US participants. I would be interested in hearing where you are from and where you would want to fly, so I added a demographic question into the survey now.

I haven't taken the survey yet but will - I would definitely attend a fly-in if I could. Lot's to learn from more experienced pilots, and cool to see all the tricked-out birds...

Your survey sucks.
4 questions and none have to do anything with a "fly-in".
Let alone anything to do with RC stuff.

Suwaneeguy said:
Your survey sucks.
4 questions and none have to do anything with a "fly-in".
Let alone anything to do with RC stuff.

Or you could say... I would have preferred your survey have the following type of questions....

Why the heck does everything have to be so violently stated?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj