Would ya believe??

Reaction score
Greetings from Oregon, for those out of the States or in some States that don't know, Oregon is in the United States on the West Coast ... the one that's not Alaska, Washington, California or Hawaii.

We have all types of terrain, weather and climates. I have a home on the coast, anticipated to be in the Ocean in a few years and a home in the Willamette Valley. Both are good areas for flying but can't beat Central or Eastern Oregon for wide open flying country.

I own a Phantom 1, a Mavic Pro, and a couple of dozen "toy" quads. My flights have been limited to the "toys" as I feared the "fly-away" of the Phantom and just haven't taken the time to travel to Central Oregon to have a maiden flight. The local parks, trees, and briars have a number of my "toy" quads in their possession. Learned that a low flying aircraft can interfere with the signal reception on a quad when flying over one of those briars. Someday I may find it but that's not likely. So now I keep clear of the briars when a private aircraft is in the area. Bad enough that tree magnets will grab the little hummers out of the air.

Must end my note as it's a bit early in the morning and I should get some rest.

Happy flights.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4