Would just like the "numbers" for my Phantom 2

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 2 with Zenmuse/GoPro combination. I also have a Phantom Vision. I prefer the Zenmuse for video but I really would like telemetry for altitude, battery power and number of satellites. I really don't need video feedback, since I don't trust the view, anyway. I know an IOSD mini would give me this info...but we are back to needing a monitor. Plus , I'm not that concerned about range as long as it is around the current 300-500 meters. Is there a controller that works well with the Phantom 2 that has a built-in screen that will give me the numbers I need? Does the dji Groundstation for iPad Bluetooth work with the Phantom 2? I hate asking all this stuff, but I am having a tough time getting definitive answers. Basically, what I am saying, I would like a Vision, but with a Zenmuse/GoPro setup.

the ground station will work soon. it will give you the numbers. if are just flying line of sight (really the only way you can fly without FPV) then altitude is fairly easy to gauge by looking at it and the number of satellites is one of those numbers that I don't think anyone looks at once they have satellite lock. I don't think I've ever had it lose GPS lock onces its had full lock (no red flashes).

So really it sounds like the only vital info is battery strength. The easy fix for this is to just use your watch. I know that I get 17 minutes from a full battery to a 25% full battery. So if I'm flying for 16 minutes, I know its time to come home.

I think you are right. But I wanted to be sure there was an easy substitute. Most times, the simplest way is best.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.