Worth sharing with you guys...

Settings: 4K 3840 / 30fps / ISO 1600 / f2.8

I am surprised at the 1600 ISO, I thought anything over 400 ISO caused a lot of grainy noise, especially 1600.. how is it so clean and crisp?

What shutter speed do you think he was at and do you think he had any ND filters?

I am surprised at the 1600 ISO, I thought anything over 400 ISO caused a lot of grainy noise, especially 1600.. how is it so clean and crisp?

What shutter speed do you think he was at and do you think he had any ND filters?

No idea? I'm definitely going to get experimental when the nights here aren't quite so cold lol

This is such an awesome video from this guy! You don't get much noise with this sensor at 800. He may have ran a noise reducing action of some kind too. His shutter was prob around 30th or 60th of a second at that high an ISO. The actual fireworks are very bright but he is shooting at 1600 to help pick up some density in the darker areas. Def not using any ND filter I'm sure. This is a super video. He is a daredevil if it's the same guy I saw on Youtube flying right over San Francisco in another vid. Great pilot I must say though.

Last edited:
I live in Dublin, CA and enjoined your work. I now fly P4P+. Love the manual setting capabilities. The sensor is really great. I also shoot Sony a6000.

Why would you have an ND with iso set to 1600?

Reactions: Zzz

I remember setting ISO, shutter speed, aperture and lots of luck with my Nillormat when I was playing around in photography. Then waiting for development to complete to see if I got it all right. Have times ever changed....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20