Worth remembering

Reaction score
Met up with my boss today to run him through his flight test as he will be doing an operator's course next week. We had a good couple of hours flying. Set up a nice fpv course and he did well. Got back to the cars, just 150 yards away and found some scrotum had smash my passenger side window and had stolen my company laptop which was under the seat. They must have been watching me work whilst I was waiting for my boss to turn up. Plenty of people around as well. Just goes to show how vulnerable you are whilst flying.

I guess it is the time of year with Xmas around the corner.

My first thought was.... Oh no my drone, then I realised it was on my back.... [emoji16]

Laptop isn't much use to them as it's protected with corporate security but it could have been a drone.

John

Sent from my F3311 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hate that, man - people ruin everything. Situational awareness is a real concern when flying and getting ready; I try to keep a low profile even while flying. Just less fuss and stupid people wanting to tell me that I can't do what I absolutely am free to do. But I get off topic. Sorry for your loss - glad it wasn't your drone!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl