Worth it?

Reaction score
Hey all, I am here to ask if you all consider the vision plus a worthy upgrade from the p1 before I buy one.
Thanks
Mike

i personally went P2 H4-3D.

if i damage the camera i can replace it and/or upgrade as gopro comes out with new cameras. same goes for the gimbal.

i think it you crash the vision and damage cam or gimbal you have to buy another P2 V. someone correct me if i am wrong...

Pay the extra and get a P3.
The difference is worth the headaches. The lightbridge tech - combining controls and 720 video feed into one stream and able to get freakish range is worth it alone.

Time to consider your needs. The p2 and the P3 advanced are fairly close in price. However the P3 may have more options and enhancements. Worth looking at both.

Hey all, I am here to ask if you all consider the vision plus a worthy upgrade from the p1 before I buy one.
Thanks
Mike
Had an FC40 and upgraded to the P2+. Wish I would have waited 3 months and got the P3 advanced. I'm not unhappy with the V+ just limited with the lack of output for video. On the plus side, there are a ton of parts available for it used, but I'm sure the p3 will get there sooner than later. With the P2+ you could conceivably get one for around $600. Half the cost, but as usual you'll be upgrading I'm sure.

Totally worth it.
P3 is way too buggy, like all the new products are. and it was all the electronics in one board. You fry an ESC an you replace the entire board.

Reactions: Nerius
Personally, I would buy a P3 if I were buying one today.

Yeah, there are some issues reported by folks. But those issues are very few given the tremendous amount of P3's sold and in service.

Seriously, the P3 is light years beyond the P2V+ V3 I own.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik