Word of Caution About DJI Support

Reaction score
Word of caution to everyone. DJI support and customer service gyped me $300 and from management down they wouldn't do anything about it. I'm super pissed so I have to do this to let everybody know. They lost my RC, I wait 1 month couldn't wait any longer b/c I had to go to hawaii so I bought an RC from their website. 2 months laters they gave me a coupon code to to buy another RC for Free and expect that I can use it to resell it for the same value. I don't need the **** coupon.

You bought the RC from DJI. They have now, presumably, either accepted the loss as their fault or resolved the issue with their courier. Ask that they refund you the money you paid.for the controller and return the voucher.

I did make it so clear, that I don't want the voucher. I don't want another RC, but word from the attachment "If you don't want it you can sell it". I'm so done with them.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 7.43.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 7.43.24 PM.png
    437 KB · Views: 959
Sometimes the outcome can be largely determined by how you approach a situation.

This might be one of those sometimes Im afraid Binh.

I have had a lot of business dealings with our Chinese freinds (mainly in manufacturing) and i can see how this has ended badly for you. Unfortunately.

I have also had a couple of dealings with DJI support, all ended well.

This is my first time dealing with them and it ended bad. I need to voice out, get my message out bring out bad social media until it's heard.

All may not be lost. I would email with a plain simple english explanation of the scenario with your proof of purchase and details of voucher provided and see how you go.

Try and avoid suggesting the products are crap and makimg references to incompetence on their part and you might be suprised how this ends for you.

Good luck...

Sorry to hear of your troubles Binh. I wonder why they just don't refund you since you never had the bird in your hands. What does the refund policy say about it?

Almost 3 months already I was calm at first after 2nd months anger and frustration started showing. I see so many flaws in them after this experience. They are so amateurish.

Another thing is when I bought the remote controller, the pick showed the they don't have a mobile device holder see so I bought both items only to know that it's included. Lost another 30 bucks.

Buy Phantom 3 - Remote Controller (Pro/Adv) | DJI Store
Buy Phantom 3 - Mobile Device Holder (Pro/Adv) | DJI Store

Even I don't understand why can't they adjust or reimburse my previous order. What were they thinking when when they give me a coupon code. It doesn't do me and good in fact they expect me to resell it? That's not a solution, that's like working for them. Honestly words cannot describe my frustration, they don't have any common sense at all.

Binh when you first complained of this issue you said you had a friend in DJI. Im sure they can help you. Be polite and concise and im sure there is a good chance common sense will prevail.

I hope this ends well for you.

Binh when you first complained of this issue you said you had a friend in DJI. Im sure they can help you. Be polite and concise and im sure there is a good chance common sense will prevail.

I hope this ends well for you.
Finally got it escalated, and resolved. Thank you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31