Won't upgrade

Reaction score
Here goes. Download new firmware,put it on are as before. Put it in phantom, 3 beeps, camera does it's thing but that's it. No more beeping and camera light is green. Took out card and put it in computer and no success or failure. What now. Have tried it at least 5 times and nothing

Reactions: happydays
Done all the steps. Still won't upgrade. Went outside and it flies. Is there anyway to check what firmware I am using.

The firmware version is displayed in the About section of the DJI GO app.

My controller won't update . I tried doing it through the app like the instructions but I never get the option to download firmware package . Under the aircraft status it says no updated is needed
I have the same issue updating the transmitter. It won't let me do it manually either. My P3 updated fine though.

I don't believe the controler needs an update with this new firmware. I didn't get a notification to update it. I will wait till it comes up. My batteries are all charged so I'm off to try all these new features...

New user here. Advanced model. Just purchased in the U.S. a couple days ago. Did a test flight and all worked well. Tried to fly a second time and it asked for upgrades for the app, aircraft, controller, and battery. Packed and came home (Brazil). It's been two days trying to update. I do all the steps and finally insert the card back in the gymbal and turn it on. It does nothing. Just keeps blinking green twice and keeps beeping (longer beep, pause and two short beeps). I thought it could be doing the update anyway so last night I waited 40 minutes. But no results. Also, tried checking my firmware at DJI go and it says unknown firmware. The current condition is everything works with exception to live preview. It flies, finds GPS, photographs and films. Can anyone help?

The sd card on the bird's camera will have a text file. Check it on your computer.
Edit: this for JCamp. Sorry.

Back to square one. Firmware still will not update. I tried a different memory card, put the update in root directory. When I put the card in phantom it does nothing but flash some lights and turn on. It flys fine but probably with old firmware. Still need to know what version firmware I am running on phantom. No text files on card, only bin file and PDFs file.

The software on the iOS and android updated remote battery and bird will not update went to the site and can't get the firmware file to download on iOS or android any sunk rations
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441637053.310797.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441637065.739511.jpg

I am now on my 10th try. Have done everything. Just formatted the card, reinstalled the bin file on it. Put it in phantom, turned it on and all it does is the usual startup. No update, no camera lights blinking red and blue, no beeps just lights on phantom blinking like always.

I give up nothing is working went through the manual not working this is about the most ridiculous update yet so disappointed

I am now on my 10th try. Have done everything. Just formatted the card, reinstalled the bin file on it. Put it in phantom, turned it on and all it does is the usual startup. No update, no camera lights blinking red and blue, no beeps just lights on phantom blinking like always.
To check that I had mine working, I turned it on inside without props. In camera mode etc by window and had 12 satellites switched to f mode and look at the new icon that shows up to the left of the Green GPS Safe to fly bar.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub