Won't take off

Reaction score
Hi guys new to any forum ....phantom 3 advanced The motors start fine put when I try to take off manually there doesn't seem to be enough revs in the motors the only way to take off is to do it in auto this seems to have started when I went though the last firmware update I've use dji go app and litchi with the same result

Did you try recalibrating your remote controller?

I will take that as a no then :)

Give this a try:

Reactions: Excavator99
No. It's to calibrate the remote controller.

this is going to be a long day

I love long days. Most are too short :)

Well, that's why this forum is here. I'm glad to hear it worked :)

Reactions: GunnyPapa
upload_2016-3-29_15-26-39.png

Reactions: Excavator99
It may have been an accident mode change on the sticks. I did this once and it acted the same way. I don't know if recalibration would have corrected it by returning it default a setting.

After recalibrating the remote control it worked once now it's gone back to what seems to be half power and won't take off manually only in auto

To the moderators, why not have stickies ? Of the faq ? When to calibrate compass, imu , what to do after a crash ? How to maintaine a battery You know the most asked questions ?

As this will limit redunduncy in posts ?

Stick mode change is where you switch master stick mode in the Go App to an alternative selection. As I said I did this the other day and after making the change the P3 started but otherwise was as you described, powerless to elevate. I switched back to the prior mode and it worked fine after that. Perhaps with props off you may want to try it and see for yourself if this was the same.

I missed one of your post, but from the evidence of your IMU fixing the issue, it is reasonable to assume that a stick mode change was not your issue. Glad your operational again.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20