Won't start

Reaction score
Did the compass calibration, all good. Can control the camera, however motors won't start ?

Any ideas ?

JDIENES said:
Did the compass calibration, all good. Can control the camera, however motors won't start ?

Any ideas ?

Have you calibrated both RC controller and P2 in there assistant software? If not do so then try again to start it up.

WeLcOmE to the fourm JDIENES :D

How do you usually start the motors?

I had that happen once, when I was really new. I simply forgot the motor start procedure. :oops:

I use the rewind pull rope. :lol:

What flashes are you getting?

Check your controller mode. make sure its mode 2.
Plug into Phantom assist and make sure the sticks register to 1000 in all directions. If not, recalibrate in RC12 and then Phantom Assist.

Rapid yellows = failsafe or no communications with controller.
If you are getting flashes with reds, place the phantom on a cardboard box. Getting the phantom off the ground eliminates magnetic interference from rebar in the ground.

Also check if you are in a no fly zone.

I am having trouble starting also. Brand new. Initial signal said restricted flight area, not a no fly zone, so I moved a bit. Still wouldn't start while following all instructions, and then unexpectedly it started . I flew it around for the full battery and had a blast! Took off and landed many times, shutting power off etc and on again. Went back the next day and would not start again. Very frustrating as I became addicted instantly. Tried several locations and all the lights are signaling ready for take off. I emailed dji of course with no response, and then of course that same day I see that V 3 is out. ****. I have not uploaded any updates yet on computer as it was new, ready to fly etc, and I mainly use tablets so USB ports etc. anyone have any suggestions? It seems most that try recalibration end up with nothing changed. Should I just return it and order a 3? Please help as I understand now what the excitement was about.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic