Won't lift off

Reaction score
Posted in PV2+ but thought I would try here also. I have a PV2+ V3. I have the new 2.1 ESC. The 3.08 firmware. When trying to take off Phantom will just spin real fast but never lift off. I have tried several batteries that all check good, recalibrated IMU, set remote to mode 2 where left stick is throttle up. Have the DJI 9450 Props. not the knock offs. I get green lights flashing for take off. I have had a FC40 before this one so I know how to, calibrate do compass ect. I was not connected to vision app but did not think I had to just to take off and fly. I did NOT have range extender on as I just wanted to take off and fly with no video so don't know if I need to do that? I did not upgrade firmware after putting on the 2.1 ESCs but I already had the 3.08 firmware and keep hearing bad things as people move up to 3.12. I bought this used with a bad motor and just change out all the 2.0 ESCs to 2.1 at the same time I put on a new motor. So I never saw it fly before I bought it. All things seem to work Its just that it won't take off, just spins fast but no lift.

Are you sure all of the props are spinning in the right directions? If you changed the escs And one of the three wires is not soldered in the right place, motor direction will be reversed.

Stand above the phantom and see if the air is getting sucked down or if its blowing up.
Check the lights and tell us what lights they are.
Check if you're near airports.
Check your geo fence in the phantom assist and set them to max distances.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4