Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Wonder when Amazon LLC will start shipping??

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by BlackTracer, Apr 14, 2014.

1. BlackTracer

Given that Amazon is probably one of DJIs biggest customers, I would hope they will have stock very soon. I am hoping this week (very hopeful) as I am suffering from P2V withdrawal pretty severely. Considering DJI seems ahead of schedule with their manufacturing, I am very hopeful. Did I mention I was very hopeful?

2. Jezabel

Yes, it is GOOD to be hopeful! No change in the message for my order from Amazon regarding delivery date so far (i.e. release date is April 21,etc).

3. BlackTracer

I forgot to mention I placed my order on April 10th with Amazon prime. Mine too says release date is April 21st but like I said, I am hopeful for an earlier release.

4. proximo

Another eager Amazon customer! I wanted the protection of buying through Amazon.. but hate the extra wait. I imagine they have a huge block order coming soon.

5. BlackTracer

I too wanted the buyer advantages of amazon. The wait is killing me too. I am with you on the block shipment they will likely receive.

6. MikesTooLz

Just ordered mine today I hope they have enough for everyone on the first shipment as I'm hoping to take mine to a hot air balloon festival that is in two weeks.

7. Mori55

I ordered from Amazon msrp. Will I still have the Amazon great return policy ? Or did I screw up ? I just figured it was Amazon.

8. PhilAnderson

Living In The Woods Of Beautiful Bonney Lake, WA
    I asked that question of Harold at MSRP. He said "We follow the standard 30 day returns for undamaged items." So, they use the same policy as Amazon.

Phil

9. Mori55

Msrp said they may start shipping tomorrow