Woman Steals Drone - GoPro Records It All SF PV

bump
o.png

And all she got was a fine or community service I think, I would have pushed for an affray charge, and made sure she done some jail time, scum....

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hmm this one may not have been years ago, might be thinking of a different women , what's wrong with the lunatic women these days, my god, they need to get laid or something and relieve there dam anger

Drone thief has more chins than a Chinese phone book.

Attachments

• More chins than a chinese phonebook.jpg
    More chins than a chinese phonebook.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 300
Reactions: Reed L
Can't stand people who play victim yet are the aggressor. I hope Karma gets a piece of her.
DJI.png
like the hat/photoshop...could have some fun with her photo and post it on rants and raves in her hometown. I wonder what her friends/peeps think of her now.

Should have started the motors so she would have dropped it
I kept thinking the same thing! That would have been VERY funny!
What a moron she was! and a liar! and a thief!

Hmm this one may not have been years ago, might be thinking of a different women , what's wrong with the lunatic women these days, my god, they need to get laid or something and relieve there dam anger

There was a video years ago of a woman who attacked a teen for flying a drone on local beach

The video was fun... but his comment - "Anyone who races is not in the same category as aerial photography drones, which to be honest we hate as well." , was enough to keep me from having any respect for this kid... I was going to subscribe to his channel before I read how he actually feels about us P3 owners. He had the chance to help out the UAV population, and then threw us all under the bus...

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: MasterBlaster
Next time, draw down. I have no tolerance for this type of behavior. Good on you for being so patient with that hysterical libtard, I would NOT have been.

This happened years and years ago [emoji102]

If you're talking about this thread's subject video (NOT the girl in Connecticut) it did not happen years ago.
When the Police arrive the owner tells the officer [at 13:00 min mark] he is registered with the FAA and an AMA member.

thats a perfect example of south orange county, CA.
i really love how she talks to cops with "fear" yet once off the phone, her foul mouth runs off without any haste.
if you watch timeline of crash to when she picks it up, you would be able to figure out how far away she was.

Reactions: Reed L

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers