Woman scared by "Lost Drone" flyer.

Reaction score
http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/03/27/5685825/mansfield-woman-freaked-out-by.html?rh=1

This is a good example of why we need to not do crazy stuff with our phantoms, and also an example of how to deal with people who aren't happy about what we're doing. The guy wasn't doing anything wrong, but he still had to handle the situation right. Fortunately he was able to smooth it over, and we got some positive press for once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Woman scared by

Agree well handled ...... but she is perfect example of why I feel 98% of the worlds population is bat **** crazy .... cant say I would have been exactly so accomodating in same circumstance.

What an old crank! Nothing better to do than complain. I can not believe she called so many authorities trying to squash this kids fun. If she was to destroy it she would be the one in trouble as she is required to return it to him in the same condition she found it and she is not allowed to hold it.

All this technology, what is it good for?!?

I sometimes forget that people my age (or 10-15 years older) may not at all have the same understanding of technology or interest herein :)

Don't tell the lady about Echelon, Prism or NSA. As long as she gets a nice telephone call (land line I pressume) from a police officer, she's happy :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic