Woman Caught Red Handed

Reaction score
This vid is not of me. Just thought it was very interesting and I should share. Enjoy...

Warning: There is a lot of foul language (mainly by that crazy lady) and it is over 16 minutes long. But watch the outcome at the end.

Reactions: daveleeds
There are some crazy people out there. FYI this has been posted before so expect a mod to post some silly duplicate content picture & close this thread. Not sure why that's such a big deal around here but it is.

There are some crazy people out there. FYI this has been posted before so expect a mod to post some silly duplicate content picture & close this thread. Not sure why that's such a big deal around here but it is.
Because it fills the forum up with redundant content and makes it harder to find what you are looking for. ;)
No one wants to see 25 threads of the same content.

Reactions: BigAl07
Because it fills the forum up with redundant content and makes it harder to find what you are looking for. ;)
No one wants to see 25 threads of the same content.

As a forum user since Al Gore invented the Internet [emoji6] I would respectfully disagree. One thread will never have the same amount of content as multiple threads. I would also rather read 10 threads with 10 posts than 1 thread with 100 posts.

Well were all entitled to our own opinions. I and every forum on Al's inter webs I have ever visited feel the same, duplicate post are not allowed.

Al-Gore-cereal.jpg

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20