WOLRLD RECORD with bone STOCK RC 31,000ft/9,400m and back.

Does anyone know what would happen if I add Wi-Fi boosters to my DBS Elite setup? Like the ones from FPVLR? Just curious if that will increase the range to crazy limits.

Reactions: Mr.Spock
Does anyone know what would happen if I add Wi-Fi boosters to my DBS Elite setup? Like the ones from FPVLR? Just curious if that will increase the range to crazy limits.

You will get better range. Done it myself. Cross talk can be a bit of a problem where DJI go will complain of interference and poor signal randomly. Gone for miles with out booster using DBS but since your range at the moment is less try it out.

Yeah, location and ambient interference has a lot to do with it...in suburban areas 1500 to 2000 feet is about the max I can get out of my P3P...I think I got out about 7500 over water with a Windsurfer Antenna Mod...

Hi guys, world record flight, I believe, for bone STOCK RC. P3P 31,000 ft/9,400m and back. Landed with 20% battery.

Good video feed throughout.

Only mod is battery mod.

In case any doubts, full flight here:

View attachment 30544

View attachment 30545
We did full tests in a perfect inviroment with stock P3P and fpvlr antenna modded non boosted. Stock range is 3.1 miles MAX and I hold the real record of 27,000 ft 5.1 miles under maximum 179ft. Battery is only capable of this since I had to land 1000ft short with 1% battery.

First off, it isnt stock. Its modified with extra power. Second, real tests in zero interference conditions prove that a stock antenna on the p3 has a range of around 3.2 miles. And in that same scenario I reached 5.1 miles on fpvlr non boosted and had to return at 50% battery and still forced to land 1000ft short with 1%. But take a closer look at my maximum height. THATS A RECORD.

Attachments

• 15 - 1.png
    15 - 1.png
    402.2 KB · Views: 448
If, and if, my calculations are correct: R x T = D, then we are looking at 39 mph, really? Plus, the photo of the extra batts does not have the dji battery installed. hmmm.

I hate to be a kill joy but that is the total out and then back distance of 31000 feet. according to the screen shots on the first page. so its not all that far being it only got out about 1550 feet away and back. On a good day and right conditions i have had mine out past 18000+ feet away then back for a total distance that was over 36000 feet and with the stock battery and no mods whats so ever to any thing.

Good question I want to know the answer too. I did 4km today with my itelite (no boosters) and could have gone much further as I never lost a single bar of signal.

A jet flying at 650mph impacting a 2.5 lbs drone, what could go wrong. This is why "drones" are getting a bad rep.

Reactions: bobmyers
Hi guys, world record flight, I believe, for bone STOCK RC. P3P 31,000 ft/9,400m and back. Landed with 20% battery.

Good video feed throughout.

Only mod is battery mod.

In case any doubts, full flight here:

View attachment 30544

View attachment 30545
How can i record the video with all the realtime flight data and the gps map reading like u did please? The HDMI output does not provide this format.

I'm an airline captain and I can say that this is totally irresponsible . Don't do this, our hobby is already under fire from all sides. Super dangerous. This is FAA controled airspace and it's totally illegal to do this. Colliding with a jet going 650mph will have disastrous consequences.

Reactions: pbrain and Lori

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj