WOLRLD RECORD with bone STOCK RC 31,000ft/9,400m and back.

This just proves that flying over water you will amazing range as everyone has discovered the signal has no obstructions and reflects like a mirror.Tr y doing that stock over land and see how far you get....Great flight tho and i love the battery mod.

Reactions: Fanti
How do you get the Battery % and Mode to show up on the flight record?
Mine just shows N/A.
upload_2015-9-14_5-27-55.png

upload_2015-9-14_5-29-31.png

wow!

i'm guessing that the wide open straight shot with no obstructions is the reason for the strong signal at that distance?

either way...

GREAT JOB! :cool:

Thanks for sharing your flight with us and how you managed to do it Fanty.

We are all anxious to hear more on this battery mod, any chance you can divulge how you went about it? I know we would all appreciate hearing more.

Thank you

Reactions: dkyacht
For a professional you pretend to be, you should read before commenting. STOCK RC !! And not any of your useless antennas.

So what You had a good run as you say for a P3 unit being stock.

I can tell you the you could not fly that far where I am at and if you did mod the antennas with something that's fine too but the people here are asking you about your battery mod ...

Really the mod is no big deal and I will be posting info to all so that they can see it.

You are not the first to add extra batteries to the P3 your mod in the pic is not showing people here that have asked how you did it....

Your hiding it big deal you made the connection as it looks at the P3 battery but you don't show anything being upside down... YOUR SECRET

People I have talk about the battery mod before you got 3 choices maybe 4 to add batteries in parallel on the P3 #1 is what he did ( OH his Big secret ) soldering some pigtails off the leads on the battery itself you would have to cut that side of the battery to get to it ( THE SIDE HE DOES NOT SHOW in his PIC Big SECRET )

#2 is open up the P3 and solder to the terminals inside the P3 and send out pigtail leads to the batteries
# 3 is to have a connector that slides over the tabs inside the compartment the connects the stock P3 battery

Anyway I think this guy Fanti is deceptive

So what You had a good run as you say for a P3 unit being stock.

I can tell you the you could not fly that far where I am at and if you did mod the antennas with something that's fine too but the people here are asking you about your battery mod ...

Really the mod is no big deal and I will be posting info to all so that they can see it.

You are not the first to add extra batteries to the P3 your mod in the pic is not showing people here that have asked how you did it....

Your hiding it big deal you made the connection as it looks at the P3 battery but you don't show anything being upside down... YOUR SECRET

People I have talk about the battery mod before you got 3 choices maybe 4 to add batteries in parallel on the P3 #1 is what he did ( OH his Big secret ) soldering some pigtails off the leads on the battery itself you would have to cut that side of the battery to get to it ( THE SIDE HE DOES NOT SHOW in his PIC Big SECRET )

#2 is open up the P3 and solder to the terminals inside the P3 and send out pigtail leads to the batteries
# 3 is to have a connector that slides over the tabs inside the compartment the connects the stock P3 battery

Anyway I think this guy Fanti is deceptive

I just posted where to go to have the battery mod done
professionally done, it looks great, not like his mouse trap look.

Reactions: dkyacht
Hey guys, I only got 6000 feet with my DBS mod antenna then I started losing video and RC connection. I thought it was supposed to go double that distance, right?

What do you guys want to know exactly ? There is a XT 60 plug connected on the main battery ( as you can see on the pics) to which you connect either 1 or 2 lipos in parallel.

If you do the mod on the Phantom itself, you will loose all warranty. And have cables hanging around when you fly without extra batteries. Better do on the lipo.

Last edited:
What do you guys want to know exactly ? There is a XT 60 plug connected on the main battery ( as you can see on the pics) to which you connect either 1 or 2 lipos in parallel.

If you do the mod on the Phantom itself, you will loose all warranty. And have cables hanging around when you fly without extra batteries. Better do on the lipo.
It would be great to see some pics on the "dark side" of your battery :)

That's what I like about your battery mod, that nothing needs to be done on the Phantom itself! But can you show more pics: I mean how do you attach a cable to the stock battery, and where, soldering?
And some people wrote it is "risky" to do this straight to the battery; is this true?

It would be great to see some pics on the "dark side" of your battery :)
Ahhh, you mean the inside. Well, I had it done by horizonfpv, so I don't myself what it looks like on the inside. I didn't open the battery so I have no idea what it looks like inside. Couldn't find any instructions how to open the P3 battery. Anyone has it ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4