WOLRLD RECORD with bone STOCK RC 31,000ft/9,400m and back.

wow and I was just about ready to get the FPVLR v.2kit or the DBS mod.. thanks for sharing this amazing feat!

wow and I was just about ready to get the FPVLR v.2kit or the DBS mod.. thanks for sharing this amazing feat!

I don't have that kind of open land/location to fly. I think some kind of mod would be good for me. I am not looking to hit 5 miles but 1 mile would be nice. I was thinking about the FPVLR kit. Would this help in my situation?

Really cant tell you as I dont have it. Some praise them others hate them. Lately plenty of negative comments though...

As I everyone is asking where was the flight at. And how did you hook up the batteries

I don't have that kind of open land/location to fly. I think some kind of mod would be good for me. I am not looking to hit 5 miles but 1 mile would be nice. I was thinking about the FPVLR kit. Would this help in my situation?
I'm not sure which to get but the DBS is quite less money and reports are good for both and of course good and bad remarks but we need to sift through all and hope in the end we make the best decision for our needs and right now if the stock RC does what I want I think I will invest first in goggles

Last edited:
Here you go guys:
IMG_8273.JPG

Well done. You must have a very special aircraft where the radio and aircraft are really well matched in terms power and frequency lock. I must have flown over a 100 flights and would love to have gone past 22,000 feet without modding the controller. For me it was impossible. Maybe I should try the windsurfer instead of spending money on modding controllers and adding antennas. I could not get 25 minute flights with 1300 nanotech's at full throttle. Again it is possibly my flying style.

Be careful - try and repeat it under various conditions. Remember the further you go the longer RTH takes to come back if you lose signal. It will only return at half the speed. Your setup is unique - look after it.

I get similar ranges all the time. So its a really good one. Actually I am supposed to send it in for an exchange due to the cracked shell, but I think I might skip that :)

On the crappy Inspire I have max 5000 ft range and only in perfect conditions...

I get similar ranges all the time. So its a really good one. Actually I am supposed to send it in for an exchange due to the cracked shell, but I think I might skip that :)

On the crappy Inspire I have max 5000 ft range and only in perfect conditions...

Don't send it back, don't crash it. In fact look after it. I have several P3 pro's and they all have different radio ranges. My best one got bricked after trying too many clever things...

Reactions: Fanti

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj