Wobbly Video

Reaction score
I sometimes experience a wobbly video on my P3A as the one attached. This had been remedied by using a new set of propellers but the other day the video "wobbled" for a few seconds before calming itself again.
This video was taken before I fitted a new set of props.
Any clue to what might be the problem?

Regards, Rob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

looks like your props need balancing I used to get similar on my self build tri copters/quads until I balanced the props

It's difficult to figure out the real cause of wobbling from your video but try to do following:

1. Check if the yaw motor is clear of any obstruction/ dust ... Blow pressurized air carefully. Don't blow away black ribbon cables :)

2. Disable the synchronized pan follow

3. Keep the yaw gain to minimum

4. Props don't seem to be the cause as wobble is intermittent. Anyway balance the props.

looks like your props need balancing I used to get similar on my self build tri copters/quads until I balanced the props

Looks like prop balance to me as well. With unbalanced props, you tend to get that cyclic wobbling when the bad balance of multiple props "align" (add up) and make the wobbling worse at times.

Mike

Looks like prop balance to me as well. With unbalanced props, you tend to get that cyclic wobbling when the bad balance of multiple props "align" (add up) and make the wobbling worse at times.

Mike

I agree with you, as I said in my post I used to get almost the same "intermittent" but regular vibrations and I cured it by balancing the props,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.