Withdrawal symptoms.

Reaction score
It has been wet and windy here in the UK for weeks now, I have had a few unsatisfactory flights, so .......

The Hubsan takes to the air again, indoors of course, just to keep my fingers working, and my brain. I had forgotten how much fun these things are, trying to fly tight circles in a small room is a big challenge.

Definitely recommended for these winter days.

Agree with Jayfdee been lousy in the UK recently and watching the weather for the coming week not set to improved anytime soon.

So far 10 days in a row rain and now its windy as well and another week of the same
Very unusual [emoji853]

Ouch!
I'm down bottom of Australia and confess we are being spoilt with good weather here, long may it last too (it won't). Winter is coming..[emoji20]

All I can do ATM look at this beautiful gadget spin the propellers a bit around turn it on look at the flashing lights scroll trough the app while having a beer
That so well said,,made me have laugh ,,:)no flyin here either

Reactions: OOO
Really wish I had a GIF of me sat at my desk pushing my P4 through the air like a kid does with a toy plane, going "WHRIVVVVSHHHHHH" - you'll just have to imagine it

Doing the same down here in Essex. Just ordered upgraded motors for my hubsan to make it a little more interesting

OK, got my fix this morning, a fabulous bright clear day, no wind, and a 3 mile flight over Morecambe bay at low tide.Followed up by my other hobby, a 6 mile run over the nearby fells.
Does help being retired.

Have a P4 that's never left the ground due the the weather. Thought I might get out today but it's pouring with rain

At what age and still doing 6 miles?
I am 66 and been retired 10 years,I have been running the fells(Mountains in the Lake district) for 40 years,6 miles is a short run,I still race, but I am doing my final race ever this year.
Flying allows me to carry on enjoying the great outdoors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31