Separate names with a comma.
Sign up for a weekly email of the latest drone news & information
Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by ElecCom, Nov 8, 2014.
Anyone know where to get a wiring schematic for a phantom 2 vision plus?
Do you mean like this: http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13571
Or like this: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2269089
and this: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2264946
Anything in particular?
All of it is very helpful, thank you so much. Any documentation that helps you to know where and how the internal operation functions. I'm an electrician by trade, and sometimes you see things more clearly when your not just looking at a bunch of wires and circuit boards. A break down of the actual circuits in particular.
I think a block diagram would be helpful. Perhaps I might start one at some point. It'd show:
- main controller ("NAZA" module): main flight controller, contains gyro/accel/barometer, controls motors
- ESCs: turn digital motor control signals into power control for brushless motors; also do same for LEDs
- GPS module: provides GPS data over CAN bus to main controller
- compass module: provides magnetic compass data over CAN bus to main controller
- receiver: receives 5.8Ghz signal from remote, passes DBus signal to main controller
- wifi module: receives video signals from gimbal camera; compresses/encodes it and sends out as 2.4Ghz wifi data; also can receive pitch/camera control, send back to gimbal camera (perhaps via aux CPU)
- main board with aux control CPU: distributes raw battery power to motors, regulates power for electronics, has aux CPU to control gimbal activity, LEDs
- gimbal main board: converts telemetry data from aux CPU to video signal?, decodes gimbal control signals into motor control signals, controls camera recording
- gimbal motor boards: servo control of motor signals; seem to get motor control signals on a common bus
- gimbal camera: provides video feed to gimbal main board
- gimbal power filter board: smooths out power sent to gimbal?
- battery control board: keeps track of battery condition, regulates battery balance charging, controls on/off & battery LEDs
Having some legit schematics would awesome. I would think dji dealers set for doing repairs would have this. Somebody would need to do a simple scan the data and create a image.
Ok, here's a block diagram I put together.
I have odg (LibreOffice/OpenOffice format) and pdf versions as well, but I can't attach them.