Wiring Daiagrams / Schematics

Reaction score
I am wanting to make a few mods, and it would be helpful to know which wire is doing what.

Any one got a good lead on some wiring diagrams for our birds?

Nothing. Just like the first time I tried it.

What I want to know is exactly what the three wire going to the YAW (Black, Grey, Yellow) control, and the Aileron (Black, Grey, Yellow) do. Are they +,- voltage being returned to the board, etc.?

I am wanting to set up a trim function.

OI Photography said:
Ripper that doesn't ring any bells offhand...what version of the Phantom do you have, and are you talking about the Y and A ports on the NAZA?

Inside the controller, each of the controls has three wires going to them. Yaw (left thumb) and L/R(right thumb) the wires are Black, Grey, Yellow. The Up/down and the Forward/Backward are Brown,Red,Orange, but those I will not need.

I see a 3.3v between the gray and Black, and gray and Yellow. But the voltage doesn't change when I move the stick...

The colors don't mean much without a drawing or photo so try this: Measure the center leg or terminal of the potentiometer referenced to vDC common return, i.e. negative (-), ground, etc. when moving the stick(s).

The voltage drop across the two outside terminals will remain constant (3.3v you mentioned ?).

The voltage at the center terminal will vary when referenced to ground or either end terminal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4