Wire up phantom 2

Reaction score
I had to change the circuit board and the picture I took of the control board didn't come out good so now I don't know where the wires go,A,E,T,R,UX1,X2,X3,the other side is fine M1-F2!I need to know how the wires go in sideways,straight up & down,led wires from where?take a picture or just tell me,please..Thank You,Butch using wrong camera

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I had to change the circuit board and the picture I took of the control board didn't come out good so now I don't know where the wires go,A,E,T,R,UX1,X2,X3,the other side is fine M1-F2!I need to know how the wires go in sideways,straight up & down,led wires from where?take a picture or just tell me,please..Thank You,Butch using wrong camera

X1,2 and 3 are indexed go into the very bottom.
IMG_3615.jpg

Brown wires to the right. Those top connectors are indexed and will only go in one way.
IMG_3616.jpg

plugs into the very bottom.
IMG_3617.jpg

Thank You Jason sorry I don't understand indexed(does that mean they are running up & down along one one x1 going from -on top row then + 2nd row etc or laying flat from X1-x2-x3 that's where I'm lost

Negative on top positive second

Thank You Jason sorry I don't understand indexed(does that mean they are running up & down along one one x1 going from -on top row then + 2nd row etc or laying flat from X1-x2-x3 that's where I'm lost

Negative on top positive second

On X1,2 and 3 the brown wire will be on the top and the two plugs on top the brown wire is to the right. If you left key on a photo it magnify that photo for closer look at the wiring.

I get lights but motors don't turn on

I get lights but motors don't turn on

Since you you have changed the main board and rewired the naza module have you made sure the RC controller and the P2 are paired together?
Is the GPS module plugged into it's socket? Also connect the RC to to the assistant software and calibrate sticks and X1 also do the same for the P2 calibrate sticks, X1 and advanced IMU cal.plus check the battery to make sure you have all the info.

All of this as to be done after changing the main board.

Even though I sent photos on how to wire the naza module I'd like to see photos of the completed work to make sure ti is wired correctly. Take the EXP connector off so I can see X1, 2 and 3.

OK Jason ure the man wish you lived next door to me or was my son in law that'll work!!Thank You

OK Jason in RC System it calibrated,in DJI I have all sticks back in the middle.
f9e4d61d369fc7d73263557014e4aeb9.jpg
1d1c8c5bb1a92f3b504140f85157015f.jpg
cd71cbf54dddb7bffb5bba8aa45d2f14.jpg
726ca96de41f0cc116e1e1b9ed10239b.jpg

All motors except m3 beep when disconnected from main board

Have calibrated the P2 sticks, X1 and the advanced IMU using it's software with RC unit turned on? How about a screenshot of the battery.
Before the motors will start the GPS has to be plugged in. Do not button up the shell untill you can get those motors to spin up.

By the way why did you change the main board?

No power to m3 must be burned out others work

So what you're saying is that all the motors spin up accept M3 which is the CW rear motor. Is that correct??

Check your personal messages. There a red number 1 next the envelope to the right of your screen name.key on it there's a number to call. It's quicker then typing back and forth.

No motors turn on as of yet but all have power except M3

I'm sorry that's suppose to read don't turn on !

Battery shot!a look at battery
f77b8b468d9c91991753886399a00bec.jpg

I'm sorry that's suppose to read don't turn on !

Check the solder connections at M3 and if they good (no cold solder connections) then replace the ESC module. Since you haven't listed your location in your personal details page it is impossible to tell you where to purchase the part you need.

I'm on Long Island,N.Y I usually buy Amazon or E-Bay,I got one from Amazon,I used tester not getting any power from connections on M3

DJI Phantom 2 Vision Replacement ESC / Electronic Speed Control
Touch the image to zoom in

DJI Phantom 2 Vision Replacement ESC / Electronic Speed Control

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20