Windsurfer

Reaction score
Today I have received windsurfer for my DJI PHANTOM 3 STANDARD. I cannot wait to try it tomorrow... I will let you know about distance improvement :)

Reactions: Squirrel!
At this point is try anything. I bought an antenae Kit. and still it sucks. I'm at the point now I might just wrap the damned thing with foil. I mean I can't get any worse??

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

1200m with a hieght 100m with the wind surfer.. bought the argtek and it should arrive today. Im hoping to get at least 1 mile.. I also wish DJI would enable auto record because i forget to record.

1200m with a hieght 100m with the wind surfer.. bought the argtek and it should arrive today. Im hoping to get at least 1 mile.. I also wish DJI would enable auto record because i forget to record.

the Argtek is going to be much further...u know how to install it to your remote controller?

the Argtek is going to be much further...u know how to install it to your remote controller?

I've looked at a Youtube video for the DBS so im presuming its a very similar install to the clean install for DBS where you dont have to drill any holes. I'm just hoping to get the 10,000 ft range and not have the jacked up range that some people end up with after upgrading. a little bit nervous but we'll see how it goes.

1800m is very good range for the P3S. My windsurfer should be arriving today for my P34K. Question, did you stil have FPV at 1800m?
FPV was little bit lagy.
ed993c9e2158b47457b7c6e753a23e4a.jpg

Sent from my SM-T715 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Neon Euc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik