Windsurfer on ARGtek mod

Lol yeah they all look the same

no it doesn't make easier to see led light on at night makes it easy to see

Newbie here. I would like to share my experience whit you guys about Argtek antenna supplied whit windsurfer. Today was a good day, for the first time I got 1860m distance whit this mod and i realised that my windsurfer was hanging littel bit out of order.so maybe that could be the reason for such a grateful distance.

What's your stock distance? And where did you fly for the 1860m? (Interference or not)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Newbie here. I would like to share my experience whit you guys about Argtek antenna supplied whit windsurfer. Today was a good day, for the first time I got 1860m distance whit this mod and i realised that my windsurfer was hanging littel bit out of order.so maybe that could be the reason for such a grateful distance.
Do you have a pic of how you had it on?. Also was it a homemade or bought windsurfer..just curious

I got the architect windsurfer white installed it only distance that I noticed different was going straight up going out was the same as or less then the one that came with

Would not buy another one

Wait you bought an ARGtek that came with a surfer?
Got a link?

My stock distance was about 600/700m whit interference of course☺ this time I flew over the beach and above some wind tunnels. there was no clouds and wind totally quiet and sun was shining like spring Brake. I took a when RTH got activated .

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I had the windsurfer that I purchased from eBay $12 and it didn't give any better distance so I got the argtec. No luck there either. We'll I put some hot glue on the windsurfer and attached to the antenna and also that didn't made me any younger at all ☺but today was the best day whit my bird. That's how I got the grate distance. Tomorrow? ? I don't know for sure

This is the one I got but only 1 of them

Attachments

• 1459566302393.jpg
    1459566302393.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 298
I'm still trying to find some one with some great numbers with the ARGtek. I get 2.8km(9200ft) stock with a surfer over water

Yeah tomsteck one. Video signal lasted to that range as well. In city I lose video at about 650m(2200ft)

e02dbc7733b294d548f027dde05d4b7b.jpg

@Procharged97 were you able to test the dbs mod yet? Really interested if it makes a huge difference with the ARGtek or not...
I actually was able to yesterday! Didnt get to fly to far (1900ft & 7300ft @ 395ft altitude, round trip) but I had full signal bars the whole way!!...so far I'm loving it!!!...when I had the ARGTek in the same location I couldn't get half the distance that I just did with the DBS. I will post a screen shot later today of my flight from yesterday.

I actually was able to yesterday! Didnt get to fly to far (1900ft & 7300ft @ 395ft altitude, round trip) but I had full signal bars the whole way!!...so far I'm loving it!!!...when I had the ARGTek in the same location I couldn't get half the distance that I just did with the DBS. I will post a screen shot later today of my flight from yesterday.
Wow, sounds great! How's the sensitivity related to pointing the controller in the correct direction?? After reading this, I'll probably order one too..... it's only money right lol

Lol yep it's only money! And well worth it. Aiming and pointing to me was better/easier than the ARGTek. I like not having to "adjust" the antennas. I wish I never bought the ARGTek but it was good knowing what works great and what doesn't work to great. Personally I think the DBS is the almighty antenna lol. Buy it!!! You will be very happy with it!!... I'm going to try and get a few more tests this week if the weather stays nice. Check out the "this is going to be fun distance tests" and check out what DB is doing with his P3S....insane distances!

Reactions: x11freak
You convinced me! Just ordered the DBS too... pity for the waste of money on the ARGtek, but at least I already have the connectors-part ready lol.... In the meantime I can try to remove the hot glue and get ready for the dbs mod (I'll probably have to start cutting in my hardshell case again as well *sigh*).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers