Winds of March

Reaction score
All set for some sunrise flying over downtown Baltimore. P3 Advanced & Phantom 4 both ready to go. Great location. Just before sunrise the winds pick up. Currently 24-30 mph. March is really living up to its reputation! :mad:

Reactions: dirkclod
Dang winds! Ive woken up before even the roosters and driving 40miles to a lake, hoping the winds die down so you can fish, only to find out they havent....and we dont have a Hardies here :/

Good Lord it's blowing 3 mph NE here :eek:
Bye..me going ta burn battery's :)
1421.gif

Al Bundy - a true hero!
I hate most American TV but I loved Married with Children. Of course Christina Applegate may have had something to do with that!
tumblr_myvzjkam6k1r0v66bo1_400.gif

Reactions: Wibble
It's blowing so hard here that when I hung a sack of wheat flour on a nail outside the cabin last night, when I awoke this morning the sack had blown off and the flour was still hanging there. That my friend is a wind.....

I swear, first liar "ain't" got a chance on this forum. lol

50 KPH here at the moment. I saw my cow and an outhouse go by earlier.

It's blowing so hard here that when I hung a sack of wheat flour on a nail outside the cabin last night, when I awoke this morning the sack had blown off and the flour was still hanging there. That my friend is a wind.....

I swear, first liar "ain't" got a chance on this forum. lol

50 KPH here at the moment. I saw my cow and an outhouse go by earlier.
you smell that.gif

Actually I did Dirk. It had the semi aroma of combined cow poop and outhouse effluvium floating on a gentle spring breeze(of 50kph)

Welcome to my world DB!

Texas in the springtime the winds will try to knock you over on your motorcycle

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20