Windows program for editing video?

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a Windows program for editing video from a GoPro? Nothing fancy - just want to be able to chop out all the "sitting in the grass" bits at the start of my videos. Free would be nice, but happy to pay a modest amount for a good program.

Thanks!

The free Windows Movie Maker from Microsoft would do your job!

HarryT said:
Can anyone recommend a Windows program for editing video from a GoPro? Nothing fancy - just want to be able to chop out all the "sitting in the grass" bits at the start of my videos. Free would be nice, but happy to pay a modest amount for a good program.

Thanks!

Also see the GoPro website for there free GoPro Studio, it should be enough for what you are looking for.

Yep the GoPro Studio is good. Offers easy use, preset filters etc. Have had it crash on me a couple times though.

Locks up most times when processing videos for me on an i5 processor. Used to crack me up the amount if time it got 90% then locked. I used to use it for the de-fisheye function but don't use it now that I have the 5.4mm flat field lens.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Windows live movie maker for me also , it's great and really simple to use to cut out & edit scenes plus add music from your computer .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4