windows pc for FPV

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to use a windows PC for fpv. I just bought an asus tablet that has a removable keyboard, but it runs windows 8. I cant find the software to run DJI VISION, i even tried software that lets you run apps on your pc but not everything works

johnny rotten said:
Has anyone been able to use a windows PC for fpv. I just bought an asus tablet that has a removable keyboard, but it runs windows 8. I cant find the software to run DJI VISION, i even tried software that lets you run apps on your pc but not everything works
Try something like "sighthound video" I use it for IP camera's in my house.
Has a broad camera library, however no idea what you would pick to connect.

johnny rotten wrote:Has anyone been able to use a windows PC for fpv. I just bought an asus tablet that has a removable keyboard, but it runs windows 8. I cant find the software to run DJI VISION, i even tried software that lets you run apps on your pc but not everything works

I've been working on this too. I've tried a couple of apps which will run APKs on Windows, no luck. They will run the DJI Vision app for Android, but they set up their own network and you can't connect to the Phantom. I'm going to try some of the virtual machine apps that will run the Mac app on Windows and see if that works.

Stay tuned.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl