Windows 10

Reaction score
Windows 10
At least some of us can upgrade something ;)
Upgrading 4 computers now, as a Microsoft fan I'm excited.
Are you?

Reactions: sergekouper
I'm ready -- but, still waiting for my notification to upgrade from Windows 8 :(

Thanks for the tip! The installation is in progress :)

Mehhh....
Im "old sckool", so i will stay on my W7 64....
If it works well, don`t change it ;-)

Going Windows 10 now too... Much more inclined to upgrade Windows than the Firmware on my P3 :)

Reactions: Mordor
I have two machines running Win7 64.

I was an early adopter for a long time. This time, I'm going to sit back and wait a month or two and see what pops up in the complaints department. I no longer have interest in chasing down bugs. ;)

I just keep asking myself "WHY" ? Why would Microsoft GIVE this away?

There's no such thing as a free ride.

I have two machines running Win7 64.

I was an early adopter for a long time. This time, I'm going to sit back and wait a month or two and see what pops up in the complaints department. I no longer have interest in chasing down bugs. ;)

I never went to W7... I dumped all my XP machines and went right to 8.1 and felt totally at home. So far I must say 10 looks sweet! I know bugs coming but that's computer life is it not?

Cortana Rocks! Hot Word Detection just like Android hotword

When I see a post like that, I see an OLD computer :)

Q6600 Go Quad 2400@3200MHZ and Watercooled.
Asus Motherboard
8G Ram Mushking
Powersupply Corsair 620Wts (Made by Seasonic in Japan)
ATI R9 270 overclocked edition from MSI graphic
+- 8 fans
2 Radiatores for watercooling

Is it enoght?

P.S. It runs GTA 5 above 40 frames..... ;)

Like someone said above....no hurry....watch and see the shoo....

I never went to W7... I dumped all my XP machines and went right to 8.1 and felt totally at home. So far I must say 10 looks sweet! I know bugs coming but that's computer life is it not?

True enough, it is! If I get antsy, I may upgrade my laptop first. My desktop gaming computer will have to wait until I see if there are any program compatibility issues. If I were able, I'd just dual boot. But since it kills the Win7 OS, it doesn't seem like there's a way at this point. But there have been workarounds published in the past when Win7 first came out.

Curiosity may get the better of me on this laptop though.

Q6600 Go Quad 2400@3200MHZ and Watercooled.
Asus Motherboard
8G Ram Mushking
Powersupply Corsair 620Wts (Made by Seasonic in Japan)
ATI R9 270 overclocked edition from MSI graphic
+- 8 fans
2 Radiatores for watercooling

Is it enoght?

P.S. It runs GTA 5 above 40 frames..... ;)

Like someone said above....no hurry....watch and see the shoo....

Sweet!

Done it... Windows 10 is now installed on my main PC. It looks alright to me. Kind of mix between 7 and 8, I think I'm going to like it. The start menu is sort of back, Except 1 or 2 drivers, everything works. Apparently Microsoft has heard the complaints of the planet this time. That's cool! :cool:

Android free
Ios free mobile
Linux free

Like someone has mentioned before, this OS is likely going to evolve into an Office365 business model.

I have a lot to learn about this topic though. So I could be completely off base. However, knowing MS like I have over the years, I don't see them doing anything that will require their suffrage in the money department.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20