Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Win Free Decals and Arm Colors

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by thedjiguy, Mar 28, 2014.

1. thedjiguy

2. Pull_Up

As the owner of uavstickers.com and signsoflife.net, Coloradosky, posts on here does he know you're spamming all the boards? It's not his style at all...

3. thedjiguy

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. I posted 2 posts on this website. And yes, he has approved this giveaway.
    I'm sorry if it came on as spam. I only have good intentions of letting everyone know, so everybody gets a fair chance.

4. grochester

There is a separate board for contests and giveaways perhaps you would be better posting there.

5. Pull_Up

That's ok. Your post history just showed 8 posts in total, 3 of which were new posts in different forums asking us to like/follow you for a chance to win... You can see why that might raise an eyebrow.

As Coloradosky has been here since early days and has done a great job with the stickers (of which I am proud owner of several) I'm just a little protective of his reputation and didn't want anyone thinking he was involved in what could be viewd as a spamming campaign and be linked to him by association, that's all. :)

6. Pull_Up

Yeah, they did. And Vision. And General. Hence my concern it was going to be a bit of a blitzkrieg...

7. thedjiguy

I am also a proud owner of many of his stickers (As seen on the Instagram post) and would never try to tarnish his reputation. I did post in the Giveaway section, but I don't know if many people check that topic as it only has 4 topics so far. Thanks for the feedback