Win 7 DJI assistant 2 does recognize my P3 4K

Reaction score
Download the latest DJI Assistant 2 and use the supplied USB cable connect the P3 to the computer. The computer shows the "dji usb virtual com driver COM3", however the software is stuck at the image asking me to plug in the USB.

Tried 2 other cables, and run as admin. not helpful....

Any thought?

Download the latest DJI Assistant 2 and use the supplied USB cable connect the P3 to the computer. The computer shows the "dji usb virtual com driver COM3", however the software is stuck at the image asking me to plug in the USB.

Tried 2 other cables, and run as admin. not helpful....

Any thought?
I thought DJI assistance was for the Phantom 2, which I had, P3* use DJI-Go, Phantom 3 Standard, for sure.

I thought DJI assistance was for the Phantom 2, which I had, P3* use DJI-Go, Phantom 3 Standard, for sure.

Then my problem is I like to transfer the file from P3 to my win computer. It never got recognized. How can I use DJI-Go to do this??

Then my problem is I like to transfer the file from P3 to my win computer. It never got recognized. How can I use DJI-Go to do this??
I am missing something.
Plug the USB cable into the gimbal above the camera, not the port on the Phantom, to your computer, then turn on Phantom, should show up as removable drive. Then copy the files to your computer.

Reactions: jialiangleo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair