Will you work with me on a quadcopter blog? :)

Reaction score
[UPDATE: Blog made! Check it out: http://quadcopterphotography.wordpress.com/ ]

So I bought a P2V+ - my first quadcopter - the other week for two reasons: it looked like fun, and I'm a hobby photographer. Now, I'm hooked!

As always when I find a new hobby I start a blog about it - blogging is a hobby in itself for me - and assuming it's a hobby I actually stick with the blogs usually get a steady readership within a few months.

To try something new and to share the work (because blogging takes a lot of time), I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining me for the ride :)

On the blog, I plan to post:

o My own quadcopter photos.
o Youtube quadcopter videos.
o General posts, like the first flight, a P2V+ review, aerial photography tips, and the time I crashed my quadcopter, what the law says, etc.

So what I'm looking for are people who like to write about their quadcopter experiences, people who are also photographers (and thus take angles and image editing seriously and see the camera on the quadcopter as more than FPV), people who make videos, and/or people who generally want to show off their quadcopter knowledge.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this :) And if you don't want to collab on a blog, perhaps you at least have some ideas about what you'd like to see on a quadcopter blog?

Jozii said:
.....Let me know if anyone is interested in this :) And if you don't want to collab on a blog, perhaps you at least have some ideas about what you'd like to see on a quadcopter blog?
Don't want to collab but you sure can tell people we don't drop bombs. We are NOT spying on them. We don't have telephoto lens that peek into their homes. We enjoy the views one can get from the air. And most of us are responsible flyers.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub