Will this work?

Reaction score
I am fairly new to FPV and the Phantom 2, but I have been researching and I was wondering if the current setup listed below will work, and/or the most effective. Thanks!

- Phantom 2 (regular)
- Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal (For stabilization and so I can rotate)
- iOSD mini (Give inflight data)
- 2.4G Bluetooth Datalink (So I can navigate using iPad)
- Something so I can see what the GoPro sees

maxopie said:
I am fairly new to FPV and the Phantom 2, but I have been researching and I was wondering if the current setup listed below will work, and/or the most effective.

You're there. Call up your model shop and buy it.

So, just to be clear, I will be able to use the video transmitter, the iOSD mini, and the 2.4G , with no compatibility issues?

Two rather important things to note:

• Ground station does not give you FPV capability. You cannot see what the camera sees.
  • Ground station is not enabled for the P2 yet. It will be soon but we're still waiting for DJI to supply the firmware that makes it work.

ianwood said:

• Ground station does not give you FPV capability. You cannot see what the camera sees.
  • Ground station is not enabled for the P2 yet. It will be soon but we're still waiting for DJI to supply the firmware that makes it work.
Thats what the Video transmitter would do, but I wanted to make sure you could have both hooked up at the same time

maxopie said:
ianwood said:

Thats what the Video transmitter would do, but I wanted to make sure you could have both hooked up at the same time

Yes, both will work at the same time. You'll have a fun time keeping all the antennas away from each other but yes.

I've been told not to use any bluetooth with that or on the gopro wifi because the controller is 2.4ghz and it may cause problems in flight. If I'm wrong someone please correct me. I might have my info mixed up.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik