P3 Firmware Will they add power back on next update ??

Reaction score
After updating to latest firmware my p3p is weak , I'm just hoping to get the power back , will they give it back to us??

It is all in your head, the latest update doesn't make the quadcopter any weaker unless the battery is cold

I took my first flight after the latest update yesterday and even tho it was not super cold out it was still below freezeing and I had no problems and Even my rth speed was still about 29mph if I just let it come home on its own but when giving it some right stick and going full tilt I was hitting 42mph. So to me it seemed to be just as fast as ever or if not it was even faster yesterday. and it was also real stable when hovering also it didnt seem to want to move an inch.

I've also seen no issues with power on normal days. I have noticed the warning that propulsion has been reduced due to temperature but I actually like that feature. Don't want to over pull the battery on a cold day.

Reactions: J.James
My vertical speed is slower since last update , I noticed right away maybe I should flash update again something didn't take. I have to change name of file to update same file again . Thankyou for you advice guys

Yes, many have reported slower vertical power. I actually doubt DJI will give it back. Hence, why Im staying on 1.4.

After spending the past month reading all the griping about the new firmware version, I finally took the plunge and updated my P3 Pro 4 days ago and did a photo shoot the next day..It flew flawlessly, hovered in a 17 mph wind at 250 ft. with such stability that the video looks as if the camera was on a tripod. The bird was very responsive, smooth and made a perfect landing when the mission was accomplished.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.