Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Will these controllers work with P2V+?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Mods' started by rdewet, Mar 9, 2017.

1. rdewet

HTB1hWvSOXXXXXa_XXXXq6xXFXXXe.jpg Got faulty ESCs and a coupla motors. At this price on Ali Express I might as well try this set - supposed to be for P2.

Anyone know anything about the ESCs? They are totally different from the original

2. Jayfdee

What I do know is that here in the UK it is almost impossible to find a stockist for a DJI P2 ESC, I am repairing a P2 for a friend, and had to source one from China. Looks like support for the P2 is waning rapidly, I sold my P2 last year and have a P4 now.
    So it would be good to know an answer, we may have to be very inventive to keep the P2's flying.

rdewet likes this.
  3. rdewet

I've asked the seller if there are the LEDs on the back and waiting for a reply - but I think they don't have them.
    But just come across this - looks interesting. And cheap enough to give it a try . . .
    20A Brushless ESC With LED Light For Phantom 1 2 Or 2212 2312 Motor
    ALSO
    Original hobbywing 20A brushless ESC built in LED red / green light compatible with DJI phantom 2212 / 2312 motor-in Parts & Accessories from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

4. rdewet

Confirmed - no LED lights on these 30A Simonk ESCs.

And a closer look shows that the other link is no good either.

#4 rdewet, Mar 11, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2017