will the phantom out shine the inspire 1 in the long run??

Reaction score
Hey guys..I was wondering if in the future if pilots might prefer a phantom over a inspire1and why?? Will the the phantom be left in the dust..or will it be the quadcopter to have??

Re: will the phantom out shine the inspire 1 in the long run

Never for me I like my phantoms I like being able to switch setting on the cam and I use my cams for other things the phantom is just another mount for the cam .
For the price no way I'm going to build my next multi bigger platform bigger cam .

Will a Jag out shine a Fiat 500. They are 2 different beasts, 2 different markets. They will both always be around - well for a while anyway

Irishsights has it in one. They aren't competing products but are to allow DJI to cater for a larger market.
The important thing is they are both great evolutionary steps in the development of the ultimate flying camera.
All other multicopters out there are lifting heavy terrestrial cameras but the P2+ and Inspire have miniaturised lightweight aerial cameras that allow lighter gimbals which both make a huge contribution to being able to fly longer with a smaller, lighter quad.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj