Will P4 fit in P3 backpack?

Reaction score
Was wondering if a P4 will fit in the available P3 packs. I'm looking for a carry-on size backpack that will fit the P4. I don't need a DJI branded pack and am open to any suggestions - much appreciated!

It'll fit in backpacks that have customizable interiors. You can find some that'll work here.

If I get my P4 somehow(?), I'm going to try rubber coat / plastic coat on the original P4 packing box.

I'm sure it will be a good experiment to carry out.

Reactions: Richard in ky
If I get my P4 somehow(?), I'm going to try rubber coat / plastic coat on the original P4 packing box.

I was thinking about the same thing, but if it is styrofoam case we may have to wrap it in some type of plastic wrap because most chemicals that are used to keep polyurethane and other type of coatings liquefied will melt the styrofoam until they vaporize away.

I was thinking about the same thing, but if it is styrofoam case we may have to wrap it in some type of plastic wrap because most chemicals that are used to keep polyurethane and other type of coatings liquefied will melt the styrofoam until they vaporize away.
I don't think it is Styrofoam but someone who got P4 should confirm here.

That's a good idea. Please let us know how that goes. Coat that dude with some rhino liner.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just toss the new foam case it comes with inside any backpack you like. INstant awesome case with tons of pockets and won't cost more than $20. I have a military molle bag that I can now use with room for my modified controllers.

Reactions: bub
I have a DJI Phantom 2+ backpack (soft) that I've never used. I actually have to find it from my closet. I will post pics if my Phantom 4 will fit in there after I pick it up from the apple store today.

Reactions: bwhaler11
FYI

I just called GoProfessionalCases and the P4 backpack will be on their web site for pre ordering by the end of next week.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: bwhaler11
I too am looking for P4 back pack..... I was going to ask you guys about the hard shell back pack for the P3 but not likely will fit for P4..... any feed back? I do not want soft back pack advertised for P4 , does not look really secured and protected enough.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20