Will Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 work for follow me function

Reaction score
Hey! I am planning on buying Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 as a dedicated tablet for my P3P. My question is, will it work for follow me function? It does say it has GPS function in the spec sheet. Also any feed back on Visibility in sunlight.

Thanks any feed back will be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The nvidia Shield K1 has a built-in GPS so it will work fine for Follow Me. It's a great Android tablet for your P3P. Powerful processor, good screen, memory card slot, & a real bargain @ $199. As with all glossy-screened devices a sunshield comes in handy in bright sunlight.

Hey! I am planning on buying Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 as a dedicated tablet for my P3P. My question is, will it work for follow me function? It does say it has GPS function in the spec sheet. Also any feed back on Visibility in sunlight.
It should be good ... I'm waiting on delivery of one myself.
I've heard some users having compass troubles after updating to Android 6.
Leaving it on 5 might be a good idea till that gets sorted out.

It should be good ... I'm waiting on delivery of one myself.
I've heard some users having compass troubles after updating to Android 6.
Leaving it on 5 might be a good idea till that gets sorted out.
What compass, in P3? It's not possible :) 6.0 makes a mass with battery life of K1 - it drains it very fast due to the bug cousing on of the cpu cores to stuck at the full speed. So if you get you K1 with Android 5.1 do not upgrade it to 6.0. Wait for nvidia to release a fix for it's 6.0 But if you get shield already with marshmallow, you can easily downgrade it do 5.1. If anyone need helps with that just let me know :)

Thanks any feed back will be appreciated.

I have one. It is flawless. Screen is a bit bright.

I haven't had any trouble seeing my Shield outside. I don't often fly in direct sunlight, but I don't think the screen is harder to read than any of my other tablets (iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 4, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Tab A).

Where are you getting them? Just about everywhere I have looked is OOS. No, I am not gonna order from Amazon.

Best Buy sells them.

Rofl! I know they sell them. Thats why every BB is out of stock of them near me ;)

My local Best Buy does not sell them in the store. I was able to order it online and pick it up in the store though. Perhaps you can do the same.

Rofl! I know they sell them. Thats why every BB is out of stock of them near me ;)

B&H has in stock, got mine in 2 days , no tax, no shipping
works great, running 6.0 and did have an issue with compassat time or 2
but I run a compass app and it cleared it--360 field compass app.

great video and hdmi out looks nice on bigger screen.

B&H has in stock, got mine in 2 days , no tax, no shipping
works great, running 6.0 and did have an issue with compassat time or 2
but I run a compass app and it cleared it--360 field compass app.

great video and hdmi out looks nice on bigger screen.
Thanks ordered from them!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen