Will DJI cover repair if I crashed and I was using LITCHI app?

I'm not sure if I'm interpreting your question incorrectly, but DJI won't cover any repair period if its because you crashed. If you are asking if they will repair it at a cost, then I don't think it matters what app you were using or if it has warranty or not. They will happily repair and charge you under any condition.

DJI won't cover any repair period if its because you crashed
It depends what caused the crash. If it was due to a Phantom malfunction, then they would most likely cover all or at least cover it partially. If the crash was caused due to an autonomous flight feature in Litchi, then they probably wouldn't cover it. Either way, they will surely use the internal logs to make their decision.

DJI doesn't cover for user faults. But they would definitely take up for repairs on your cost.

Being LITCHI is so new on IOS
The age of the software should not matter. If you fly your Phantom into a tree, then it's your fault. If you use Litchi and it malfunctions and flies your Phantom into a tree, then it's still your fault.

The age of the software should not matter. If you fly your Phantom into a tree, then it's your fault. If you use Litchi and it malfunctions and flies your Phantom into a tree, then it's still your fault.
This ^ DJI warranty only applies with a malfunction. Any crash or user error they will not replace it.

Unless you got accidental damage coverage from a retailer?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers