Wifi wont show up Ph3pro

Reaction score
My Ph 3 Pro Wifi will nor show up on my Ipad.
Last week it did, but at that time I was unable to calibrate the compass, so no go.
I have tried "airplane mode" also no change.
I get a red message "reformat recommended" how do I do this?.

I didn't think the P3 pro used wifi. Doesn't your iPad connect to the RC with a cable?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: flpholt
Thanks mdowney58
Yes the Phantom 3 remote connects to the pad via cable, but as far as I understand I need the wifi to fly???
Motors won't start
Maybe you are right, does anyone else know??
Olemus

I didn't think the P3 pro used wifi. Doesn't your iPad connect to the RC with a cable?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You can reformat the card in the bird with DJI go app. I found the hard way that the system likes Fat32. Update of the firmware of the craft is pretty straight forward. Download the update from DJI, its in a zip file. Extract the file into file on computer then move it to the card and pop the card in to the craft and turn it on and it should start to beep and flash red and green while its doing its thing. Make sure to start with a fresh battery as it can take a while. When the light goes to straight green it should be done. I am doing a bird as I type. You can pull the card and put into computer and it should read success along with all kinds of other info I can't understand. msinger has a "HOW TO: Install Phantom 3 firmware" under the firmware thread. Good luck
Took about 10 minutes for this P3a

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers