Wifi won't connect to Galaxy Note 3

Reaction score
I can't get my wifi extender to connect to my Galaxy Note 3. And when I try to bind it I get an error that says "Get Repeater Info Failed". Any advice or help would be great. Thank you

I had same problem with S4 Galaxy and Galaxy Tablet. Here is the Fix.

WiFi Settings - Advanced - Auto Network Switch (Uncheck This)

That should allow the Wifi connection to stay connected with Phantom WiFi - and the App will connect fine.

Jason

Thanks Jason!

I had researched that option online already and it still would not allow me to stay connected to the Phantom wifi. I am not sure what else it could be. But its annoying that after 30 sec it drops and 2 min later it reconnects and 30 seconds later it connects.

Any other assistance would be appreciated!

I had the exact issue on my HTC one after ujpdating the software. It appears that there is a new "feature" that if the connection doesn't detect internet access after 30 seconds it blocks that connection. Mine dropped after 30 seconds and then tried to reconnect after I closed the connect and tried to reconnect. Go into settings after that connection drops and then click on the connection. It asked my if I wanted to unblock the blocked connection. After I said yes, it worked fine from then on.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1