Wifi signal issue

Reaction score
Hello everyone i had 149 fligjts on my P3. It just developed a weak signal transmission on my iphone. The pics i took was ok but in the screen on my iphone apears lines or kind a datorted see attached pic. Thanks in advance.
f7e3ee12d2a95f9067e056f2d39144fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It looks like you may have over exposure warning turned on, and that makes zebras appear. Tap on menu, tap on the wrench, and see if over exposure warning is enabled. If it is, you can tap it to turn it off.
Modern cameras use them to show overexposing. It's worth using it as it will show you when the video or photo is washed out :)

Reactions: MedinaTaylor
Well I did follow your advices and the over exposure was on so i'll try this in the morning. Thanks Cameronb1 i'll try this exposure settings. [emoji106]

Definitely overexposure-- or you can leave it on and when you get this, just turn down the exposure.

Cameronb1 just did a test flight with over exposure was off and it did solved my problem hehe. I'm no expert in camera settings Thanks again and happy flying[emoji94]

Reactions: Cameronb1
Hello everyone
My Ph 3 Pro Wifi will nor show up on my Ipad.
Last week it did, but at that time I was unable to calibrate the compass, so no go.
I have tried "airplane mode" also no change.
I get a red message "reformat recommended" how do I do this?.

Hello everyone
My Ph 3 Pro Wifi will nor show up on my Ipad.
Last week it did, but at that time I was unable to calibrate the compass, so no go.
I have tried "airplane mode" also no change.
I get a red message "reformat recommended" how do I do this?.
It would be best if you don't post your question in multiple threads. ...[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reformating sd card might erase all the frimware updates just update again. try reinstalling the dji app and do the whole procedure. The files might be corrupted. Sir i'm no expert on this there might be better answers. Hopefully this will fix it.

When u calibrate the compass its better to do that on an open field with no interference especially metal objects such as metal towers . This might help

When u calibrate the compass its better to do that on an open field with no interference especially metal objects such as metal towers . This might help

Hello Ricky
Now my compass is calibrated (clear field, thanks!), but now a new problem arizes: "Rc signal lost" and I'm stuck again....
All help welcome...

Hello Ricky
Now my compass is calibrated (clear field, thanks!), but now a new problem arizes: "Rc signal lost" and I'm stuck again....
All help welcome...
Maybe try and rebind the rc to the bird....?

You mentioned that u are using apple meaning ipad or iphone try this to your apple device. Go to About scroll down to network settings and touch Reset all network settings. This is only a possible solution.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31